You’ve found your partner for life and now it’s time to select that perfect first dance song!
It’s common for Bride or Groom to-be’s to choose a love song that has described their relationship to date. For others, this isn’t the case and they’re looking for a special song to start their marriage off on the right foot. To start, you should look for a song from a genre you both like, a song with lyrics that describe your relationship and make sure you can both dance to the beat.
We’ve used the expertise from our DJ’s and gathered the Top 25 First Dance Songs, so go ahead and get listenin’!
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- You Are The Best Thing – Ray LaMontange
- Sea of Love – Langhone Slim
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- More Than Words – Extreme “Hold me close don’t ever let me go, More than words is all I ever needed you to show, Then you wouldn’t have to say that you love me, ‘Cause I’d already know“
- Everything – Michael Buble
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Amazed – Lonestar
- The Lady in Red – Chris de Burgh
- At Last – Etta James “You smiled, you smiled oh and then the spell was cast, And here we are in Heaven, For you are mine at last”
- All of Me – John Legend
- I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Heaven – Bryan Adams
- All My Life – K-Ci & JoJo
- (Everything I Do) I Do It For You – Bryan Adams
- By Your Side – Sade
- First Day of My Life – Bright Eyes “I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you, But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you, And I’d probably be happy”
- In My Life – The Beatles
- I Will _ The Beatles
- Sparks – Coldplay
- We’ve Only Just Begun – Carpenters
- You’re My Best Friend – Queen
- If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
Celebrity couples also take their first dance song selection seriously. From Kimye to President Barack and First Lady Michelle Obama, see what song these couples choose for their first dance.